Wednesday at 2pm(PT), July 1, 2020
Learn from MSK experts on how to masterfully handle every step of a MSK case
PRP / O-SHOT
The Orgasms Shot, also known as the O-Shot, is the most recent female sexual treatment designed to improve sexual relations in women suffering from sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence. Many women show improvement when treated with PRP during the O-Shot® procedure. There is often a significant improvement in symptoms and a decrease in inflammation.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Increase sensitivity to clitoral stimulation
- Develop the appearance of the labia and clitoral hood
- Enhance the aesthetics of the vaginal introitus
- Improve the color of the vulva
- Get rid of vaginal dryness
- Increase the intensity of orgasms
- Get rid of urge incontinence
- Reduce the discomfort caused by intercourse
WHO NEEDS THIS?
- In the case of muscle damage or loss of vaginal flexibility post-pregnancy and childbirth
- In the case of suffering from urinary incontinence due to aging
- In the case of sexual unsatisfaction due to lack of suppleness in the inner vaginal
- In the event of a lack of secrete liquid due to vaginal dryness
- Non-surgical procedure
- Dramatic and long-lasting results
- No recovery time
- 30 minutes simple procedure
- Safe procedure due to utilize platelet-Rich Plasma from a person's own blood
How long does the treatment take?
The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes.
Is it painful?
Most patients report no pain after treatment. Treatment areas are numbed with a numbing cream before the procedure, although a small percentage of patients report a pinching or stinging sensation. On the same day, patients can resume normal activity and sexual function.
How many treatments will I need?
Single O-Shot treatments can improve sexual stimulation and satisfaction, but these can be administered multiple times for better results. The procedure can be done as early as eight weeks after the previous procedure.
How soon will I notice the results?
Some women experience results in a few days, and other women experience results in a few weeks. (Results may vary from patient to patient.)
How long will the results last?
In some women, the O-Shot® can last one year or longer.
Do I need to do anything prior to the treatment?
There is nothing special to do for the treatment. You can do normal activities up until treatment.
Can I be treated while I have my period?
The procedure can be done at any time of the month in a woman's cycle.