An advanced and powerful combination technique that combines the effective ThermiVa® treatment with the popular O-Shot® procedure. The ThermiVa® treatment uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the vaginal tissue, while the O-Shot® uses PRP techniques to deliver growth factors into the vaginal tissue for rapid rejuvenation. Thermi-O is a quick, non-invasive, non-ablative women’s wellness treatment that uses radio frequency (RF) energy to gently heat tissue in your smaller, secluded areas.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The RF energy stimulates and regenerates the collagen
- Treating urinary incontinence
- Reduce vaginal dryness
- Improve orgasms
- Treat libido
- Better laxity & tightness
- Improve cameltoe
WHO NEEDS THIS?
- In the case of muscle damage or loss of vaginal flexibility post-pregnancy and childbirth
- In the case of suffering from urinary incontinence due to aging
- In the case of sexual unsatisfaction due to lack of suppleness in the inner vaginal
- In the event of a lack of secrete liquid due to vaginal dryness
- No surgery and downtime needed
- No anesthesia or numbing cream
- You may resume all normal and daily activities immediately
- Real time results; feel and see the differences right away
- Awarded procedures
The Aesthetic Industry Awards (Best feminine rejuvenation device)
Most Worth It Awards, Realself (Patient’s choice)
The Beauty Authority Award Winner (New beauty)
- It takes an hour on average
- 3 in-office treatment sessions are recommended
- Results can last up to 12 months and more (Results may vary from patient to patient.)
- Patented technology that is proven safe
How long does the treatment take?
The procedure takes approximately an hour.
Is it painful?
Thermi-O is a no-pain procedure and needs no recovery time. On the same day, patients can resume normal activity and sexual function.
How many treatments will I need?
The complete procedure includes 3 separate treatments that are required.
How soon will I notice the results?
Most women experience real-time results right after the procedure. (Results may vary from patient to patient.)
How long will the results last?
The results can last up to one year or more.