ThermiVa is a non-invasive, non-hormonal vaginal and labial rejuvenation treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to regulate and monitor the temperature in real-time to reach the subcutaneous layer of the skin. This increases vaginal function and appearance by using heat to contract tissue into a tight bundle. This, in turn, greatly stimulates collagen production and assists in nerve healing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Improve the vaginal and labial look
- Increase sexual performance
- Boost both couples' sexual enjoyment
- Recover from vaginal dryness symptoms
- Reduce the chance of developing certain types of cancer
- Decrease urinary incontinence symptoms
WHO NEEDS THIS?
- In the case of muscle damage or loss of vaginal flexibility post-pregnancy and childbirth
- In the case of suffering from urinary incontinence due to aging
- In the case of sexual unsatisfaction due to lack of suppleness in the inner vaginal
- In the event of a lack of secrete liquid due to vaginal dryness
- No anesthesia
- No incisions
- No needles
- Return to normal activities after the procedure
- The results can be long-lasting
- Uses a specially designed handpiece
- Use radio frequency energy to heat tissues
- This heat stimulates the growth of new tissues in the vagina
- Improve the appearance of lax tissues
- A series of three treatments over three months
How long does the treatment take?
The procedure takes approximately 30-40 minutes.
Is it painful?
ThermiVa is painless and requires no recovery time. On the same day, patients can resume normal activity and sexual function.
How many treatments will I need?
The complete procedure includes 3 separate treatments one month aparts are required.
How soon will I notice the results?
Most patients have experienced real-time improvement, and noticeable improvement will show in about 2 weeks after treatment. (Results may vary from patients to patients.)
How long will the results last?
The results can last up to one year.
Do I need to do anything prior to the treatment?
There is nothing special to do for the treatment. You can do normal activities up until treatment.