A test that focuses on ovarian reserve, ovulatory function, and structural abnormalities in order to prevent and treat infertility.
If one or more of the following describes you, please discuss with a doctor.
- Who are at high risk of infertility
- Woman older than 35 years who has failed attempts to become pregnant for 6 months
- Woman older than 40 years, who wants to become pregnant
- Woman who has an etiology of infertility medical history
ADVANTAGES & EFFICACY
- Helps initiate infertility treatment procedures
- Gives you confidence from knowing your status
- Helps you plan for your future
When should I consider seeking fertility services?
Women over the age of 35, those with known medical conditions that may influence fertility, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome or pituitary tumors, or those hoping to conceive via artificial insemination, may benefit from early testing.
Do you have special treatments for specific ages?
It is essential for each patient to know her own unique success potential. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need, to increase your chances of success by personalizing your treatment, and to ultimately empower you to make the best decision for you.
Are there any lifestyle changes I should make?
Please mention any medication you are regularly taking and ask your doctor if there are any changes you could make in your daily activities to improve fertility.